As an author, you can configure the following settings for the playback of audio and video files:
- Limit on media playback
When a limit is set, the user can only play the media a limited number of times.
This setting is only applied in the assessmentQ player if the assignment template setting Use limit on number of audio/video reproductions is enabled, see Settings on item level.
- Autoplay and display of playback controls
When autoplay is enabled, the media file is automatically played back when the user opens the item.
The autoplay is not applied to the first item of the assignment.
- Displaying volume controls
When the volume controls are disabled, the user cannot control the volume.
- Displaying the progress bar
When disabled, the user does not see the progress.
- There is no limit on the playback number.
- The autoplay is not activated and the user controls the playback himself using the Play and Pause buttons.
- Volume controls are enabled.
- The progress bar is shown.
Proceed as follows to change the playback options:
- Click in the content block that contains the media file.
- Apply the desired settings in the Block tab: