When your computers are being replaced or when you want to update Windows in the language lab, it is necessary to reinstall the lab.
To reinstall a language lab, you:
- Go to the Teacher PC. Take a backup of the following folders in the Televic Education folder in C:\ProgramData:
- Do the Windows update / replace the computers.
Note: first do the student PC's update, than the Teacher PC.
- Reinstall the latest version of the software on the replaced/updated computers.
- Copy the backup folder to C:\ProgramData on the teacher PC.
- If the PC's have been replaced, you need to identify the student computers as well.
Note: if the name of the PC has changed, you need to deactivate and reactivate the licenses as well.