Quick Publish allows you to speed up the process to
- create a publication, and
- make it available on the assessmentQ portal or with access codes.
Quick Publish allows you to make items available to your end users from within the assessmentQ item bank, without having to go to Edumatic modules such as Publications, Scheduling or Access codes.
With the Quick publish feature, you can:
- create a draft publication from a folder (identical to right-clicking on a folder in Edumatic and choosing Publish).
- create a validated publication and schedule it on the portal for your users.
- create a validated publication and generate access codes for it.
When this concerns an assessment publication, you can also start it in Safe Exam Browser. This is not possible for exercise publications.