With Quick Publish, backoffice users that have the required permissions can deliver content from within the item bank. In this way, the basic workflow (from creating items to publishing them) is fully supported from the assessmentQ item bank.
Because this is a Quick Publish, you do not have all the options available that you would have in the corresponding assessmentQ modules, only the most important ones.
In Quick Publish, you cannot:
- Add a time limit for a part.
- Override assignment template settings.
- Change the order of parts or items in an assignment.
- Add or remove parts.
- Define different minimum scores per part (all parts have the same minimum score).
- Publish the results for a schedule on the participants' portal.
- Send notification emails for a schedule.
- Add more than one assignment to a schedule.
- Add a fixed end time to the access codes.
- Publish the items in alphabetical order.
All of these options remain possible in the corresponding assessmentQ modules, see below.