In assessmentQ you can integrate third-party content in an item, like a small animation or an applet.
Supported third-party content includes:
- Google docs
- Google forms
Note: More content will definitely be supported, however, it is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of supported third-party content.
To embed third-party assets in an item, proceed as follows:
- Select the content block you want to embed in.
Note: Third-party content can only be embedded in content blocks, not in answer blocks.
- In the tab Block, change the block type from Text to Embed.
- Copy and paste the code in the text frame.
Result: the third-party asset is integrated in the content block of your item.
- Third-party assets can also contain areas with questions (H5P, GeoGebra...). However, these are not evaluated in assessmentQ. They must be used as interactive assets, and the related question must be asked and evaluated by means of an assessmentQ item.
- <script> tags will be stripped from the embed code and are thus not supported.