In an open question, you can use keywords:
- assessmentQ will provide detailed feedback on the keywords that were found or missing in the user's answer.
- On the basis of the keywords found or missing in the user's answer, assessmentQ can automatically correct the answers to open questions.
- The automatic correction takes into account negations within a certain range around the keywords. More information.
- assessmentQ will also automatically calculate a score for keywords that were found or missing in the user's answer.
Types of keywords
There are four types of keywords:
- Correct keywords:
- Incorrect keywords (or keywords you absolutely cannot use):
- Linked keywords (or keywords that must appear together for a score to be awarded):
- Bonus keywords (which result in a bonus score when found):
Proceed as follows to add keywords to an open question:
- Open your open question and click in the Model answer block.
- Click to add a keyword.
Result: The Keyword tab opens.
- In the Keyword tab:
- Enter your keyword.
- Indicate whether the keyword is correct or incorrect by clicking on the correction icon.
- Optionally add feedback by clicking on the feedback icon.
- If you use the automatic keyword score and you want to change the score for your keyword, click on the score next to the keyword.
- If you want to add a bonus keyword or a linked keyword, select Bonus keyword or Linked keyword.
- If you want to change the default settings for the distance between the two words (maximum two words) or the score for the bonus keyword (1 point), click .