Proceed as follows to create/edit a Multiple choice:
- Click in the folder in which you want to add your item.
- Select Multiple choice.
Result: The content pane of the item is opened.
- Enter the item name in the breadcrumb at the top.
- Click in the content block and fill in the instruction.
- Click + Add block if you want to add additional content blocks.
- Click in the interaction block and enter the choices:
- Click + Choice if you want to add additional choices.
- Select the radio button of the correct choice.
- Click Preview to try out your item.
Item specific options
When you open the interaction block and select the tab Block, you can:
- Switch between the item type Multiple choice and Multiple response.
- position the multiple choice options horizontally or vertically.
Changing the order of choices
Answer specific feedback
Next to the general feedback, you can optionally add feedback for each answer separately.
- Click on the answer you want to add feedback to.
Result: the tab Choice will open.
- Add feedback When correct.
When the choice is correctly selected or not selected, this feedback will appear.
- Add feedback When wrong.
When the choice is wrongly selected or not selected, this feedback will appear.
Learn more about adding assets, adding feedback, selecting the correct scoring mechanism etc in the section The assesmentQ item bank.