You can add a media file to the content or interaction block of an item. This can be a link, an image, a video, an audio file or a document.
Adding a link
By adding the URL, the link will appear in your content block. Choose whether or not you want the link to open in a new tab by checking the box.
Adding an image
- You can upload an image from your own computer.
- You can also add an image by URL.
Note: Make sure you use the proper image address, not for example the google address. Right click on the image you want to insert en select Copy image address.
Adding a video
- You can add a video by URL.
- You can also upload a video from your own computer.
Adding an audio file
You can select the audio file you want from your own computer.
Adding a document
You can select the document you want from your own computer.
Aligning an asset
- You can align a link, a video, a sound clip and a document (left, right, fill out and center) using the text editor option Align.
- To reposition a media file relative to the rest of your content, add a new content block to which you add the media. You can then move the content block to the required position, which will turn green.