Proceed as follows to set a randomized order for the answers in Multiple choice and Multiple response items:
- In the Publications module, select In creation or To validate.
- Click Edit in the rightmost column next to the publication you want to edit.
- Select the Player template tab.
- Select Settings on item level.
- Under Setting for multiple choice items, select one of the following orders in the drop-down box:
The options are put in a completely random order to the user.
- Shuffled with first fixed
All options, except for the first one, are put in a random order.
- Shuffled with last fixed
All options, except for the last one, are put in a random order.
The order you, as an author, fixed in the item bank will be shown to the user.