An item in the item bank of assessmentQ has one of the following statuses by default:
- Draft: This is the status of a new item.
- To be reviewed
- Approved: This is the status of items that can be used in an assignment.
Note: The administrator can change the available item statuses for your organisation. For more information, see Managing item statuses.
Changing the status of an item
To change the status of your item, proceed as follows:
- In the item bank, browse to or search for your item, and click it.
Result: The content and properties of the item are displayed.
- On the right-hand side, click the Item tab.
- Under Status, select the required status.
Changing the status of multiple items
To change the status of multiple items at once, proceed as follows:
- In the item bank, open the folder that contains the items you want to update.
Result: The list of items is displayed.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner.
Result: Check boxes appear next to the items.
- Select the boxes next to the items you want to change.
- Select Edit item options in the menu at the bottom of the page.
Result: The dialog window Edit item options appears.
- Select the check box in front of Status and select the new status for your items.
- Click Save.
Result: The selected items all have the new status you selected now.