Moving one item or subfolder
To move one item or subfolder:
- Open the tree structure and click on the item or folder you want to move.
- Drag and drop it to the required folder.
Moving several items or subfolders
To move several items or subfolders in bulk:
- Open the folder that contains items or subfolder you want to move.
- Click on on the top of the page.
- Checkboxes wil appear next to the items and folders.
- Check the items or folders you want to move.
- Select Move in the menu on the bottom of the page.
- Select the folder to which you want to move your item or folder.
Warning: You can never move root folders to another folder.