Proceed as follows to create/edit a Drag and drop in text:
- Click in the folder in which you want to add your item.
- Select Drag and drop in text.
Result: The content pane of the item is opened.
- Enter the item name in the breadcrumb at the top.
- Click in the content block and add instructions.
- Select + Add block to add an additional block.
- Click in the interaction block:
- Fill in your instructions.
- To add a dropzone, click on the desired location for the zone and select + Add dropzone.
- Select the gap and enter the correct answer(s) in the Gap tab in the Properties pane (See Answer specific options).
- Click Preview to try out your item.
Select a dropzone in the interaction block to fill in the answer specific options for this dropzone. You can:
- Enter one or more correct answers.
To add feedback, click on the feedback icon:
- Add wrong answer(s).
- Indicate whether an empty answer is correct (by default it is wrong) and add feedback for this empty answer.
- Add a hint or feedback to a dropzone. This can be text, but also a link, an image, a video, audio or a file.
- Switch between the gaps.
Item specific options
When you open the Item tab, you can change the item type Drag and drop in text to:
Find out more about adding extra media, adding feedback, selecting the right scoring system, ... in the assessmentQ item bank.