In assessmentQ, you can easily change the order of parts and items in 2 ways:
- Manually: drag and drop items and parts in the desired order
- Alphabetically: assessmentQ will order items and parts alphabetically for you
Procedure: changing the order manually
Proceed as follows to change the order of items and parts manually:
- On the Items tab of your assignment, click the Rearrange icon in the upper right corner and select Arrange manually.
Result: The Rearrange items screen appears.
- Drag and drop the parts in the correct order.
- When the parts have been rearranged, click on the part the items of which you want to rearrange.
Result: You will see the folder(s) and/or item(s) the part contains, and can drag and drop them in the correct order.
- When you want to change the order of items within a folder, click on the folder.
Result: You will see the items the folder contains, and can drag and drop them in the correct order.
Tip: You can use the breadcrumb trail to navigate back to a certain level when rearranging parts and items.
- Click the Close button in the top right corner to save the order of your parts and items.
Result: You end up on the Items tab again.
Procedure: ordering parts and items alphabetically
To order parts and items alphabetically, click the Rearrange icon on the Items tab of your assignment and select Arrange alphabetically.
All parts, folders, and items will be arranged alphabetically immediately. The order of items within a case will not change, however.
Tip: If you want to make a small modification to the alphabetical order, order the items and parts manually as described above after having ordered them alphabetically.