In the Assignments module, you can define what happens when a user finishes an assignment. On the Results tab of an assignment, you can
- define whether or not the total score and the score per part must be displayed
- define whether or not an end message must be displayed
- You can define an end message based on whether or not the user passes the assignment, or on a certain score range. The default text in the text editor for end messages is defined in the assignment template.
- In this end message, you can use images, videos, or audio files to make the message more attractive.
- choose if the user must receive an automatic e-mail to confirm that he finished an assignment.
- choose the review template that must be used when the user reviews the assignment.
Note: Administrators can define the default review template for new assignments in the Settings module.