As a supervisor, you can view and / or export a participant's session history:
- By default, the session history shows a chronological overview of the most important session events, such as session start and finish time, interventions of the supervisor such as locking, unlocking, and re-opening sessions, etc.
- If you have access to the extended assessmentQ session logging, the session history also shows detailed information about the participant's navigation behavior, the use of assessmentQ supporting tools, and answer behavior to multiple-choice questions.
- Extended session logging is available for exam sessions only, not for exercises.
- Logging of answer behavior is available for multiple-choice questions only.
- You need appropriate rights to have access to the extended assessmentQ session logging. If you are interested in the extended session logging, please contact Televic Education via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view and export the session history of a participant, proceed as follows:
- In the Monitoring module, click on the exam of your choice.
Result: You see all the sessions of the exam you selected.
- Search for the user of your choice.
Result: The session of your user is shown.
- Click on the session.
Result: The session details are shown.
- Click View history at the bottom of the page.
Result: The session history is shown listing all session events.
- Click Export session history to save the session history in an Excel file. You'll be able to download the file from the notification center whenever the export is ready.