Opening an assignment report via the main menu
To open an assignment report via the main menu, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ.
Result: you will see the Grading submodule within Reporting.
- Select Assignment reports in the left-hand navigation.
Result: The list of assignments is displayed.
- Optionally, use the search bar to search for your assignment.
- Click on your assignment.
Result: Your assignment is displayed.
Opening an assignment via the Analysis module
When you opened an assignment via the Analysis module you might want to click through to the report for that specific assignment. To do that, proceed as follows:
- In the overview screen of all assignments, click on the three dots at the right side of your assignment and select Open report.
- If you already opened the analysis of a specific assignment, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Open report.