Via the Reporting module you can find all kinds of data about an assignment. Via the search option, you can narrow the data down to certain criteria described below.
To search in an assignment report, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ.
- Select Assignment Reports in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
Result: The list of assignments is displayed.
- Click on your assignment.
Result: In the search bar you will see four fields on which you can filter:
- Session access code: Each session of a student has a unique session ID. You can find these IDs on the tab 'Progress report'. Be aware that you need to enter the full session access code to get a result.
- User or group: filter by user or group
- All sessions
- Only finished sessions
- Sessions that have not finished yet
- Sessions that have not started yet
- All attempts
- Best attempt
- Last attempt
- First attempt
- Fill in the fields you want to filter on.
Result: the displayed information is filtered based on the selected criteria. These criteria are applied on all three tabs in the report (Overview, Score report, and Progress report)