If there is a suspicion of fraud, or a discussion about the way an exam progressed, you can consult the session history. There you can find an overview of the lifecycle of each session as well as additional information on events that occurred during the participant's session.
Viewing the session history
To view the session history, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ.
Result: you will see the Grading submodule within Reporting.
- Select Assignment Reports in the navigation bar on the left hand side of your screen.
Result: The list of assignments appears.
- Click on your assignment.
Result: Your assignment report is displayed.
- Go to the tab Progress report or Score report, both are possible.
- At the right side of a participant, click on the three dots and select Session history.
Result: The session history is displayed and shows which action was performed by whom and when.
Exporting the session history
To export the session history, proceed as follows:
- Open the session history of a participant as described above.
- Click Export session history in the left corner below.
Result: The export is available in Excel format in your Downloads folder.