In some cases, a teacher or supervisor would like to end the session of a participant before the time limit has been reached. Further, finishing a session is also useful when a participant forgot to finish his session himself or to force a participant to finish at a certain time.
To finish a session in the Reporting module, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ.
Result: you will see the Grading submodule within Reporting.
- Select Assignment Reports in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
Result: The list of assignments is displayed.
- Click on your assignment.
- Go to the tab Progress report.
- At the right side of the participant's name, click on the three dots and select Finish session.
Result: The participant's session is finished. If he is still working on it in the assessmentQ player, he will see a popup notifying him that his session has been finished by the supervisor.