Proceed as follows to create/edit an Order vertically:
- Click in the folder in which you want to add your item.
- Select Order vertically.
Result: The content pane of the item is opened.
- Enter the item name in the breadcrumb at the top.
- Click in the content block and fill in your instruction.
- Optionally, add a title and / or image in the column header.
- Enter the elements in the correct order to the column.
- Click to add additional elements.
- Click on an element to add feedback to this element.
- If you want to:
- add an extra column, click on
- delete a column, click on
- maneuver between the different elements, click the arrows at the bottom right:
- Click Preview to try out your item.
Item specific options
When you open the tab Item, you can change the item Order vertically to:
When you open the answer block and select the tab Block, you can:
- hide the column headers:
- customize the width of the columns:
- autoscale the images in the column headers and allow zooming in the player
(only if the picture is larger 500 pixels, otherwise the Zoom icon will not appear).
Note: If you want to determine the size of the image yourself, uncheck this box.
- Choose the initial order of the elements in the player
Learn more about adding assets, adding feedback, selecting the correct scoring mechanism etc in the section The assesmentQ item bank.