After logging on, a white screen is shown.
There are several possible causes:
- Cookies for the identity server are not allowed.
- the firewall is blocking assessmentQ.
- an account exists with the same e-mail address and password in 2 different channels (e.g. the EduQare channel).
- You are using the wrong url (e.g. a wrongly set bookmark).
- Update your browser to a recent version.
Allow all cookies (how to do this for your browser can be found online).
- Contact your IT department to allow the following URL's: assessmentQ URLs
- Ask an administrator of one of the channels, to change your password.
- Use the correct URL (and bookmark it if necessary): <subdomain>.assessmentq.com.