The scheduling module is a submodule of the Publishing module. It allows you to schedule one or more assignments for individual users or groups. The scheduled assignment(s) will be visible for participants on the assessmentQ portal.
To create a schedule, proceed as follows:
- In the Publishing module, click on Schedules.
Result: the list of schedules you have access to appears.
- Add a new schedule by clicking on the +Add button in the right top corner.
Result: a blank schedule opens.
- Add the title of your schedule in the breadcrumb trail. Note that this title will be visible to the participant.
- Add the timing to your schedule. Select a start and end date. During this time period, the assignments in the schedule are available on the participant's portal.
- Add one or more assignments to the schedule. Only approved or live assignments can be added.
- Add users or groups to your schedule by clicking on +Add user or +Add group.
- when you want a notification to be sent (before the start or before the end of a schedule)
- who receives the notification (all participants or participants who did not start)
- Click on Publish in the right top corner to publish the schedule. The schedule will be available on the portal when the start time is reached.