After a participant has taken an assignment and received his score, he may want to review his answers. By defining a review period, you can allow participants to review their answers during this period. It's also possible to show the feedback, solution, and/or correction during the review period.
To define a review period, proceed as follows:
- Go to the Delivery module and select Scheduling.
Result: The list of schedules you have access to appears.
- Select the schedule for which you want to add a review period.
- Open the Timing part of the schedule.
- Enable the Set review period option.
Result: You can add a review period.
- Add the period in which participants may review their answers.
Result: The participants will be able to review their assignment on the portal in the period you have defined.
Tip: The review template defines what the participant can see (only his answers, answers and score, feedback or not, etc). It is defined on the level of the assignment. For more information, see Defining the results of an assignment.