A balance sheet is a financial overview of what a company owns and owes. In the Balance sheet item, end users need to match the amount of what is owned or owed with the corresponding assets or liabilities.
With this item type:
- end users can learn how to complete a balance sheet.
- teachers can test if an end user can fill in a balance sheet.
See the example below:
To create a Balance sheet item, proceed as follows:
- Click +Add in the folder you want to add the item.
- Select Balance sheet.
Result: The authoring screen of the item opens.
- Enter the item name in the breadcrumb trail at the top.
- Add instructions by adding a content block and entering the instructions.
- Click in the Interaction block to select a model for your balance sheet.
Result: The selected model is displayed in the item.
- Complete the fields with the correct values. The sum is calculated automatically.
- Click Preview to try out your item.
Note: This item type is not enabled by default. If you're interested in this item type please contact us via the webform on https://support.televic-education.com.
- Score per item: Define the maximum and minimum score for the item. All gaps need to be correct to get the maximum score.
- Score per gap: A score is given for every correct gap.
Select 'only include gaps containing a value' to avoid that empty gaps are being scored as well.
Show or hide the account numbers. These numbers are shown in front of every gap corresponding to an account number.