As a scheduler, you can send an e-mail notification to the schedule participants to inform them that:
- a schedule will become available on their portal
- a schedule will become unavailable on their portal
- the results of a schedule will become available on their portal
Note: For the result e-mail notification to be sent, the portal setting Show results needs to be activated. When this portal setting is not activated or turned off again, the e-mail notifications for results will not be sent even when the scheduler defined a result notification for a schedule.
To send an e-mail notification to the participants of a schedule, proceed as follows:
- In your schedule, open the part E-mail notifications and click Add.
Result: The popup Add e-mail notification appears
- Fill in when and to whom you want to send a notification.
- Click on Add.
Result: the notification has been added.
Note: Every minute, a check is made whether e-mails should be sent. The deviation from the selected time may not exceed 1 minute.