To customise an existing theme, proceed as follows:
- Open the Themes module in Settings.
Result: The Themes overview is shown.
- Click on the theme you want to customise in the Themes overview.
Result: an overview of the theme is shown.
- Click on the Edit button at the top right.
Result: the themes settings are shown.
- Customise the settings for your theme. The different tabs are explained in the article Adding a theme.
- Click on the Save button at the top right.
Result: The updated settings are applied.
Warning: Take into account that when you update an existing theme, its changes are applied immediately, also in the assessmentQ player for ongoing assignments. Therefore, it is recommended to update a theme only when your participants are not in the middle of an exercise or exam.