An Appropriation of profits gives a breakdown of how a firm's profits are divided up. In the appropriation of profits item, end users need to divide the profit into several categories.
With this item type:
- end users can learn how to complete an appropriation of profits.
- teachers can test if an end user can fill in an appropriation of profits.
See the example below:
To create an Appropriation of profits item, proceed as follows:
- Click +Add in the folder you want to add the item.
- Select Appropriation of profits.
Result: The authoring screen of the item opens.
- Enter the item name in the breadcrumb trail at the top.
- Add instructions by adding a content block and entering the instructions.
- Click in the Interaction block to select a model for your appropriation of profits.
Result: The selected model is displayed in the item.
- Complete the empty fields with the correct values. The sum is calculated automatically.
- Click Preview to try out your item.
Note: This item type is not enabled by default. If you're interested in this item type please contact us via the webform on https://support.televic-education.com.
Item specific options
- Score per item: Define the maximum and minimum score for the item. All gaps need to be correct to get the maximum score.
- Score per gap: A score is given for every correct gap.
Select 'only include gaps containing a value' to avoid that blank gaps are being scored as well.
Show or hide the account numbers. These numbers are shown next to the corresponding account of the selected model.