Proceed as follows to export a list of all assessmentQ users:
- Go to User management > Users.
- If you want to export all the users, go to point 3 immediately. If you want to export a limited selection of users, click on and select the users or use the filters (name, group, role,...).
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Export users
Result: an Excel file is downloaded with the requested users.
Proceed as follows to export a list of all assessmentQ users with a specific role:
- Go to User management > Roles.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of a role.
- Select Export users:
Result: Your data will be exported in the background and can be downloaded in your notification center when ready.