assessmentQ supports multiple ways of publishing an assignment to your participants, such as:
- Access codes
- Schedules on the assessmentQ portal
- Edumail, where questions are delivered in the participant's mailbox every day or every few days
- An LTI or API integration with a third-party LMS, HR-system or CRM
Access codes are typically used in the context of exams:
- An access code is a unique code that provides direct access to a session of a specific participant for a specific assignment.
- Participants do not need to log on to assessmentQ.
- Participants can use an access code only once to take their assignment.
- In case a review period has been set, participants can use the access code to view their assignment in read-only mode.