Proceed as follows to search for access codes:
- Go to Publishing > Access codes.
Result: You see a flat list of all your access codes. At the top of the page you see the search bar.
Note: If you don't see the search bar, click the search icon at the top right.
- In the search bar:
- Select an assignment to see all the access codes for this assignment.
- Enter an access code to see the session details for this code.
- Enter one or more users or groups to see all the access codes for these users.
- Filter by Status to see only Used or Unused access codes.
- Filter by Review to see the access codes for which a review period is or is not set.
- Filter on Timing to see the access codes which are created, modified, available or can be reviewed within a certain period.
Note: You can combine one or more of these search options to find exactly the access codes you need.