Proceed as follows to create an access code:
- Go to Publishing > Access codes.
Result: You see a flat list of all your access codes.
- Clicking +Add in the top right corner.
Result: The Add access codes wizard appears. The wizard will guide you through the process.
- In the step Assignment, select the assignment for which you want to create access codes and click Next.
Result: You end up on the Timing step.
- In the Timing step, define from when to when the session is available and can be reviewed. Then click Next.
- If you set an availability or review period, the participant can only use the access code between the start and end time you defined.
- During the review period, the session is opened in read-only mode.
- Setting the availability and/or review period is optional. You can always edit the access codes afterward to add or change the availability or review period.
- In the step Participants, determine for whom access codes should be created (individual participants or groups) and click Next.
Note: If a participant is part of different groups, only one access code is created per participant.
- In the step Distribution, select how you want to distribute the access codes to your participants and click Save.
Notes: Selecting the distribution option is optional. You can always export the access codes afterward to PDF or Excel.Result: The wizard will close and a confirmation message will appear.
- You can select either Export to PDF or Export to Excel.
- If you select Export to PDF, you can optionally define the PDF options and the number of access codes per page. The maximum number of access codes per page is 5.