As an author, you can directly publish your assignment to make it available to participants on the assessmentQ portal or via access codes.
You will automatically be redirected from the Assignments module to the modules Schedules or Access codes under Publishing.
Proceed as follows to publish your assignment:
- Go to Authoring > Assignments.
Result: You see a flat list of all your assignments.
- Click on the three dots next to the assignment of your choice and select Publish.
Note: You can only publish assignments that have the status approved or live. Therefore, it is recommended to filter by the status Approved and/or Live.
Note: If you don't see all available options, you may not have all the required permissions. Please contact your assessmentQ administrator to receive the required permissions.
- Select the publishing method of your choice.
- If you selected Publish the assignment on the portal, you are automatically redirected to the Schedules module where you can create your portal schedule.
- If you selected Publish the assignment using access codes, you are automatically redirected to the Access codes module where you can create your access codes.
- Click Save to confirm the creation of the schedule or the access codes.
Result: Your newly created schedule or access codes have been added to the Schedules or Access codes overview.