A root item folder must be linked to a metadata library in order to be able to add the metadata keys to the items in the root item folder.
Proceed as follows to add a root folder to a metadata library
- Select Settings in the central menu of assessmentQ.
- Go to the Metadata libraries submodule.
- Click on the library you want to link to the root folder.
- Select the Item folders tab
Result: The root folders are shown.
- Select one or multiple folders and click Add.
Result: The item folder is linked to the metadata library. It's now possible to add metadata keys from this library to the items in the item folder.