An item root folder must be linked to a metadata library in order to be able to use the metadata keys of the library in the root item folder or its subfolders.
Proceed as follows to add a root folder to a metadata library:
- Open the Settings module in assessmentQ.
- Go to the Metadata submodule.
- Click on the library you want to link to the root folder.
- Select the Item folders tab.
Result: The root folders are shown.
- Select one or multiple folders and click Add.
Result: The selected folder(s) is (are) linked to the metadata library. It's now possible to add metadata keys from this library to the items in the item folder.