Depending on your case you want the option to number your items and to decide which items to include in your numbering.
- Select Settings in the central menu of assessmentQ.
- Select Assignment templates in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the template you want to edit.
Result: The first tab Correction and feedback of the assignment template is opened.
- Open the template tab Layout and scroll down to Numbering.
- Enable the option Show the item number
|Restart the numbering for cases||Enable this option to restart the numbering within a case|
|Include case information pages||Enable this option to include the information page of cases in the numbering|
|Include information pages||Enable this option to include information pages in the numbering|