Now you have created and approved an assignment. You can now schedule your assignments for your participants. The scheduled assignment will be visible for participants on their assessmentQ portal.
Proceed as follows to create a schedule:
- Select Authoring in the central menu of assessmentQ and open the submodule Assignments.
- Open your approved assignment.
- In the right top corner, click .
Result: The pop-up window Publish the assignment appears.
- Select Publish the assignment on the portal.
Result: You are redirected to the Schedules submodule in the Publishing module. You see a draft version of a new schedule.
- Enter a name for the schedule at the top of the screen. The schedule name will be shown to the participants.
- In the properties pane at the right:
- add an image for your schedule,
- optionally, add one or more tags for your schedule.
- Define the timing of your schedule. Select a start and an end date. During this period, the assignments in the schedule will be available on the participant's portal.
- Add users or groups to your schedule by clicking on +Add user or +Add group in the Participants tab.
Note: If no users have been added yet to your assessmentQ environment, see Adding a new user.
- Optionally make the results available on the portal.
- Optionally add a notification mail.
- Click on Publish in the right top corner to publish the schedule. The schedule will be available on the portal when the start time is reached.