Now you have created an approved assignment, you can schedule this for participants. The scheduled assignment(s) will be visible for participants on the assessmentQ portal.
Proceed as follows to create a schedule:
- Go to the Assignments submodule in the Authoring module
- Open your approved assignment.
- In the right top corner press
Result: The publishing pop-up window appears.
- Select Publish the assignment on the portal.
Result: A new schedule is created.
- Add a title of the schedule in the breadcrumbs. This will be shown to the participants.
- Add the timing to your schedule. Select a start and end date. During this time period, the assignments in the schedule are available on the participant's portal.
- Add users or groups to your schedule by clicking on +Add user or +Add group in the Participants tab.
Note: Check Adding a new user if you haven't added participants yet.
- Optionally add a notification mail.
- Click on Publish in the right top corner to publish the schedule. The schedule will be available on the portal when the start time is reached.