By means of the item history, the entire item development process is traceable.
The following actions are logged in the item history:
- Creating an item
- Version changes
- Status changes
- Moving an item
- Deleting an item
- Restoring an item from the recycle bin
- Actions related to comments
The item history can be exported to Excel.
To view the item history of an item, proceed as follows:
- Select Authoring in the central menu of assessmentQ .
- Select Items in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
Result: You see the folder overview in your item bank.
- Search for and navigate to the item of your choice. For more info, Searching in the item bank.
Result: The item content pane is opened.
- Open the Item tab and click View item history at the bottom.
Result: The item history is opened in a pop-up.
Exporting the item history
To export the item history of an item, proceed as follows:
- View the item history of the item of your choice. For more info, see Viewing the item history.
- Click Export item history at the bottom.
Result: The item history is exported to Excel.