When you open a user report, you see the following tabs:
- Score report
- Custom report
More info about the contents for each tab, see below.
On the Overview tab, you find a quick overview of the user's results:
- The name of the user and an info icon to see the user details.
- The number of assignments the user has been given access to and how many of those the user has started and finished.
- Time data: the total time the user has spent on all these assignments as well as the average session, the shortest, and the longest session time.
- Score data: the user's score for the last 10 assignments compared to the average assignment score.
- On the right side, you see an overview of all the user's assignments and the number of attempts, the user's progress, and the score for each assignment.
In the Score report tab, you can find an accordion with the list of your user's assignments.
The list of assignments is ordered by the finish date. The most recently finished assignments are at the top of the list. For each assignment, the grading status and the total score obtained by the user are shown.
Note: A maximum of 100 assignments is displayed. In case there are more than 100 assignments for your user, you will see an information message.
When you expand the accordion of an assignment, you see:
- when the user finished the assignment
- the total score the user obtained for this assignment
- next to the total score, you find three dots with several extra options:
- View answers
- Export to PDF
- Session history
- On the right side, you find all the questions and the scores for each question.
In the Custom report tab, you can customize the user report to your needs by using the column selector. That way, you can create a progress report showing only the information you need.
In the Certificates tab, you find an overview of all the certificates obtained by the user.