To narrow down the reports to the information you need, you can use various search and filter options.
To search and/or filter an assessmentQ report, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ .
- In the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen, select the type of report you need (Assignment reports or User reports).
Result: Depending on whether you opened Assignment or User reports, the list of assignments or users is displayed. At the top of the page, you see a search and filter bar.
- Fill in the fields you want to search and/or filter on. See below.
Result: The report overview is filtered based on the selected criteria.
- Open the report of your choice. More info.
Result: The Overview tab of the report is opened. Above the tabs, you will again see a search and filter bar.
- Fill in the fields you want to search and/or filter on.
Result: The data in the report are filtered based on your criteria. The search and/or filter criteria are applied to all tabs in the report (Overview, Score report, and Custom report).
Below you find an overview of the search and filter criteria in the assessmentQ reports.
- Session access code: Each session of a participant has a unique session code. You can find these access codes on the tab Custom report. Be aware that you need to enter the full session access code to get a result.
- Filter by assignment (only available for Assignment reports)
- Filter by user (only available for Assignment reports)
- Filter by group
- Multi-selection of groups is possible
- Behaviour (only available for Assignment reports)
- Assignment type (Exercise, Exam, SCORM)
- Item selection (Fixed, On the fly)
- Grading status (only available for Assignment reports)
- No grading required
- To be graded
- Grading in process
- Grading completed
- Tags (only available for Assignment reports)
- All sessions
- Only finished sessions
- Sessions that have not finished yet
- Sessions that have not started yet
- All attempts
- Best attempt
- Last attempt
- First attempt
- The search and filter criteria depend on the type of report you have opened.
For example: In Assignment reports, you can filter on the behaviour of assignments. Filtering on assignment behaviour is not possible in User reports.
- The search and filter criteria in the overview reports are different from those in the detailed reports.
For example: Filtering on session status or attempts is only possible in the detailed reports under the reporting tabs.