If there is a suspicion of fraud, or a discussion about the way an exam progressed, you can consult the session history. There you can find an overview of the lifecycle of each session as well as additional information on events that occurred during the participant's session.
Note: The session history is also available in the Monitoring module. More information.
Viewing the session history
To view the session history, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ .
- Open the assignment or user report of your choice. More info.
Result: The Overview tab of your report is opened.
- Open the Score report tab or the Custom report tab.
- Select the three dots next to the session of your choice and select Session history.
Result: The session history is displayed and shows which action was performed by whom and when.
Exporting the session history
To export the session history, proceed as follows:
- Open the session history of a session as described above.
- Click Export session history in the left bottom corner.
Result: The export is available in Excel format in your Downloads folder.