As a scheduler, you can define whether and when the results of a schedule are published on the participants' portal. When the results are published, the participants can consult their results on the portal and drill down into their personal reports.
The results can be activated in schedules with the statuses Draft, Upcoming, Live or Finished. It is not possible to activate results in schedules with the status Archived.
To publish the results of a schedule, proceed as follows:
- Select Publishing in the central menu of assessmentQ and open the Schedules submodule.
- Click on the schedule of your choice and select in the right top corner.
- Click on the Results lane.
Note: If you don't see the Results lane, it means that the Results portal setting has not been activated for your assessmentQ environment. Please contact your assessmentQ administrator.
- Select Show the results on the participant's portal.
- Choose when the results should be available:
Tip: You can also send an e-mail notification to the participants to inform them that their results are available on the portal. More info.
- Click Save in the top right top corner.
Result: The results will become available on the participant's portal as soon as the publication date of the results has been reached and the participant has finished the assignment(s) in the schedule.
- Results are only shown on the portal for assignments that are taken from the portal. The results will not be shown for assignments that are taken via another publishing method (such as access codes, LTI interface, etc.).
- Results are only shown for assignments that are finished.
- Results are never displayed for archived schedules.
- When the Results portal setting is turned off again, the button Results will disappear from the portal, even when the scheduler published results for a schedule. E-mail notifications for results will no longer be sent.