As a scheduler, you can add tags to a schedule.
Tags allow you to add additional information to a schedule. This information is shown on the participant's portal above the schedule name.
The tags can be used by both participants and schedulers to filter the list of schedules :
- Participants can use the tags to filter the schedules on their portal in order to easily find the desired schedule(s).
Note: The tags are always shown on the participant's portal, but filtering on tags will only be possible if the Search and filter setting is enabled for the portal. More info.
- As a scheduler, you see how many and which tags have been applied to your schedules in your schedule overview and you can filter the overview by tag to see all schedules a tag relates to.
To add tags to a schedule, proceed as follows:
- Select Publishing in the central menu of assessmentQ and open the Schedules submodule.
- Click on the schedule of your choice and select in the right top corner.
- In the Properties pane at the right, add the tags. There are two possible ways:
- Reuse existing tags by choosing them in the dropdown menu, or
- Add new tags by typing text and selecting +Add '...' as a new value.
- Click Save in the top right top corner.
Result: The tags will be added to your schedule overview. The tags will also be shown on the participant's portal.