A default schedule image is used on the portal in all schedules for which the schedulers did not add a schedule-specific image.
As an administrator, you can replace the default schedule image that is provided in assessmentQ by a default image of your choice. You can, for example, use the logo of your organization or company.
Note: The default schedule image is only shown in the portal schedules in case the schedulers did not add a schedule-specific image to their schedules. As soon as schedulers upload an image to their schedules, the schedule-specific images are shown on the portal.
Proceed as follows to replace the default schedule image:
- Select Settings in the main menu of assessmentQ and open the Themes submodule.
Result: The Themes overview is shown.
- Open the default theme of your assessmentQ environment.
Result: The theme overview is shown.
- Click on the Edit button at the top right.
Result: The theme settings are shown.
- In the General tab, upload a new schedule image at the bottom of the page.
Note: Large images are automatically cropped and resized to 250 x 150 pixels after upload.
- Click on the Save button at the top right.
Result: The new default schedule image will be shown in the participant's portal in all schedules for which the scheduler did not add a schedule-specific image.