Proceed as follows to activate a license on a computer without internet connection:
- Launch your Televic Education software.
Result: The Avidanet Live dialog window appears.
- Click Install license.
Result: The following screen will be shown.
- Enter your name (first and last name) and the activation code you have received from Televic Education and click Install.
Result: The Autenthication error dialog box appears.
- As stated in the dialog box, click Yes for offline authentication.
Result: the Save License to File dialog box appears.
- Save your file and be sure to remember the exact location.
- Go to the license file in the windows directory and copy it onto a USB stick or network location available on a PC with an internet connection.
- Go to a PC connected to the internet.
- Go to the License Authentication Server.
Result: the Authenticate License File dialog window appears.
- Make sure to have your unauthenticated license file at hand and click on Bestand kiezen.
- Navigate to the unauthenticated license file, select the file and click Open.
- Once the file is loaded, click Authenticate.
Result: A new authenticated license file has been saved.
- Open the folder where the file has been saved (usually the Downloads folder).
- Copy the autenticated license file onto a flash drive or network location available from the computer you need to authenticate the Televic Education software on.
- Go to the PC with the Televic Education software installed.
- Launch the Televic Education software.
- Make sure to have your authenticated license file at hand and click Load license.
- Navigate to the location where you have stored your authenticated license file, select the file and click on Open.
Result: The license file is added.
- Close the Avidanet Live dialog box, your product is now be authenticated.