To add a new source text in translationQ, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Backoffice.
Result: The Backoffice module appears.
- Click Source texts in the menu on the left-hand side.
Result: The list of source texts is displayed.
- Click + Add source text at the top right.
Result: The New source text page appears.
- Replace the title New source text with the name of your source text.
- Add segments by:
- copy-pasting an existing text
- entering them manually
- or clicking the Import .sdlxliff or .docx button.
- Update the segmentation of your source text by using
- the Backspace and Enter keys on your keyboard, or
- the buttons that appear when you hover on a segment.
- In the Language dropdown list, select the language of the source text.
- Click the Save button.
Result: The source text has been added, and you see a preview of it.