To add a user, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Administration.
Result: The Administration module appears.
- Click User in the menu on the left-hand side.
Result: The list of users is displayed.
- Click the Add button in the top right corner.
Result: The Add a user window appears.
- Enter the user's details and select the appropriate option with regards to the password:
- If you allow the user to choose a password, they will receive an e-mail to set a password.
- If you choose a password for the user, the user can sign in to translationQ immediately using his e-mail address and password. He does not receive an e-mail.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
Result: The user has been added to the list of users.