translationQ allows you to rename the standard roles to make sure the role names are in line with your organisation.
For instance, in an educational context you may prefer to speak about "Students", whereas in an organisational context you prefer the role name "Translators".
To rename a role, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Administration.
Result: The Administration module appears.
- Click Roles in the menu on the left-hand side.
Result: The list of available roles is displayed.
- Click on the role you want to edit.
Result: The details page of the role appears.
- Click the Edit button next to Information.
Result: The information becomes editable.
- Rename the role and if required, its description.
- Click Save at top of the page.
Result: The role has been renamed.