As a revisor, you can use multiple revision memories:
- one per group of translators
- one per domain or subject matter
- one per language pair
You can define which error categories you want to use in every single revision memory. This gives you complete flexibility in your revision process.
Note: The error categories that are available to you have been defined by your administrator. If you are missing a certain error category, please contact your translationQ administrator.
Proceed as follows to link specific error categories to a revision memory:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Backoffice.
Result: The Backoffice module appears.
- Click on Revision memory in the menu on the left-hand side.
Result: The list of available revision memories is displayed.
- Click on a revision memory.
Result: The errors of this error memory are displayed.
- Click on the button Error categories in the top right corner.
- Select the error categories you want to use in the selected revision memory and click Save.
Result: When the revision memory is used for a certain revision, and you add a new error, you will only see the error categories you selected.