As a translator, you can perform the actual translation of a translation assignment in your own CAT tool, and then import the translation in translationQ again so the revisor can easily revise it.
Proceed as follows to import your translation in translationQ:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Portal.
Result: The Portal module appears.
- Click on the translation assignment you want to work on.
Result: The translation assignment appears.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Import your translation.
Result: The Open dialog window appears.
- Select your translation on your computer. It should be an .xlf, .sdlxliff, .xliff or .docx file.
Result: The file is imported and displayed in the right column of your translation assignment.
- Update the segmentation if required and click Submit.
Result: Your translation is submitted for revision.