If you want to collaborate on an assignment with multiple revisors, you need to share the same revision memory. Sharing a revision memory is required to make sure you
- don't duplicate mistakes, and
- revise all translations consistently.
Proceed as follows to share a revision memory:
- In the Backoffice, go to Revision memory.
Result: A list of your revision memories appears.
Tip: In the column Access, you can see if a memory is shared, and if so, with whom.
- Click the three dots to the right of the revision memory you want to share, and select Share.
Result: The Share Revision Memory dialog appears.
- Start typing the name(s) of the revisor(s) you want to share the memory with and select them.
- Click Share.
Result: The memory is now also available for other revisors. You can see in the column Access who has access to the memory.
Note: All revisors have the same permissions within a revision memory: they can all add, edit and delete errors, even if they did not create the errors themselves.