To revise your translation, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Backoffice.
Result: The Backoffice module appears.
- Click Revisions in the menu on the left-hand side.
Result: The list of translation assignments is displayed.
- Click the Online testing assignment.
Result: You can see the translation you just submitted in the list.
Tip: In the right column you can select the revision memory you want to apply to this revision. You can select more than one if you have multiple revision memories. The new errors you add can only be added to one revision memory however. You can select the latter in the box "Add new errors to ...".
- Click your translation.
Result: You can see the source text and your translation next to one another.
- Select the word “old” in segment 1 of the text.
Result: The + Add error screen pops up.
- Click + Add error.
Result: The Add error wizard is shown.
- Complete the Add error wizard as follows:
- Highlight nouveau in the source phrase for this error.
- Category: Accuracy >
- Correction: new
- Penalty: -1
- Feedback: This should be basic knowledge!
- Click Add.
Result: The error is added in the Error overview on bottom of the screen.
- Select "edumail" as error in the first segment.
- Correction: Edumail
- Category: don't select any
- Penalty: -0.5
- Click Add.
Result: translationQ searches for similar errors, and the This error was also found in… screen appears:
- Click Accept (because it concerns the same error) and then OK.
Result: The mistake has been highlighted both in segment 1 and segment 2.